Egypt and Jordan Adventure (14 Days - 13 Nights)
This is a wonderful 8 nights (9 Days) Holiday where the world of ancient Egypt awaits for you. This tour is considered the best combination of highlights of Egypt best sites that should not be missed for any visitor (that is why this tour package is named classical tour of Egypt by many tour operators).
Your accommodation is on Bed & Breakfast at 4*or 5* standard Hotels in Cairo and on Full board basis in a 5* standard Nile cruise between Luxor and Aswan.
Your visit starts at Cairo and ends back at Cairo by using domestic flights to Luxor to join your Nile cruise for 4 nights and traveling back by domestic flights to Cairo from Aswan (domestic flights cost is not included).
Your meal plan aboard the cruise is on full board basis, excluding all drinks except the afternoon tea that may be offered during sailing days in some Nile cruises.
Arrival at Cairo airport, meet and assist with English speaking assistant. Then you will be transferred to your hotel. Overnight in Cairo.
This morning after breakfast you will be driven by our Egyptologist English-speaking tour guide and enjoy a visit to Memphis , Egypt’s first capital until the end of the Kingdom, continue your tour to Saqqara, the city of the dead with the famous Step Pyramid of Djosser, then visit the great Pyramid of Cheops which is one of the seven wonders of the ancient world still remain awesome, the middle Pyramid of Khefren and the little Pyramid of Mycerinus, at the foot of the Pyramids lies the Sphinx which was discovered in 1912. Then you will be transferred to Cairo rail road station to board your sleeper train to Luxor. Set menu dinner and overnight aboard the train. [B., D.]
Early breakfast aboard the Train. Arrive to Luxor to find meet and assist English speaking at the Train station and transfer to visit to the East bank where the fascinating Karnak temple, the largest and the most impressive of all temples and the scene of the most important of ancient Egypt’s many religious festivals and ceremonies. Then a visit to Luxor Temple which was once linked to Karnak by a 3 km avenue of sphinxes and contains evidence of early Christian occupation. Then check –in The Nile Cruise, Lunch & dinner on board. [B., L., D.]
After breakfast we continue our exploration of the Nile’s West Bank, the world’s largest open-air museum. We also explore the Valley of the Kings where we have the opportunity to go underground and experience the tombs first-hand. Before continuing our way to Deir el Bahary we stop at Howard Carter’s house, the famous archeologist & Egyptologist who discover the tomb of Tut Ankh Amon. We then continue to the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, which was built of limestone, not sandstone like most of the other funerary temples of the New Kingdom period, therefore it’s considered one of the most distinctive temples in the whole of Egypt, Stop at Colossi of Memnon. Lunch on board. Sail to Edfu via Esna. Dinner on board. [B.,L.,D.]
Day 5 Wednesday:
Breakfast then start a visit the Temple of Horus in Edfu, the best-preserved of Egypt’s temples you still can see the magnificent colors on the ceiling. then sail to the riverside of Kom Ombo to visit the temple , which is unique because it dedicated to Sobek the crocodile god and Horus the falcon-headed god. The layout combines two temples in one with each side having its own gateways and chapels. Continue to Aswan overnight on board Nile Cruise Lunch and Dinner included. [B.,L.,D.]
Day 6 Thursday:
This morning features the highlights of Aswan including the High Dam, an outstanding engineering achievement built in 1960 , the Unfinished Obelisk and the majestic Temple of Philae which was dedicated to the goddess Isis, the wife of Osiris and mother of Horus. The temple was nearly lost under water when the high dam was built in the 1960s. Fortunately the temple was rescued by a joint operation between the Egyptian government and UNESCO. Every stone block of the temple complex was labeled and removed later to be assembled, like a giant jigsaw puzzle, on the higher ground of Agilka island. The whole project took ten years. Sailing on the Nile by felucca (traditional Egyptian sailing boat), to pass by the Nilo-meter, Elephantine Island and the Botanical Gardens (Kitchener’s Island). Dinner and overnight on board. [B., L., D.]
Day 7 Friday:
Disembarkation after breakfast. Lunch on your own. Transfer to Aswan Train station to board your Sleeper Train to Cairo. Dinner and overnight aboard the Train. [B., D.]
Day 8 Saturday:
Breakfast Aboard the Train. Arrive Cairo Train station and transfer to Start full day sightseeing with a tour to The Egyptian Museum, housing the magnificent treasures of Tut Ankh Amon. Lunch on your own, then visit the Citadel of Saladin which contains Mohamed Ali Mosque, the most popular Islamic mosque, built during the first half of the 19th century, then continue to Khan el Khalili one of the biggest bazaars which dates back to 1382, when Emir Djaharks el-Khalili built a large caravanserai in Cairo under the Burji Mamluk Sultan Barquq. Check in to your hotel and overnight in Cairo. [B.]
Day 9 Sunday
Breakfast at hotel. Transfer to Cairo International airport. Assistance through airport departure formalities and boarding your flight for final departure from Egypt. [B.]
*NB : Conducting the sightseeing tours in Upper Egypt (Cruise program), may vary From above itinerary to abide with arrival and departure actual schedules, Navigation, or Esna Lock passing time, but all contents of program are to be fully rendered. Complementary Felucca sail is included in Aswan which is subject to non-windy weather conditions for the safety of clients.
* Cairo: Four nights on Bed and Breakfast basis divided to 2 nights first stay and another 2 nights for your second stay after coming back from Upper Egypt (in some cases and to abide with some cruise schedules you may have a one night as first stay and 3 nights for second stay in Cairo or Vice Versa).
* Nile Cruise: Four nights aboard Nile Cruise (standard cabin and cruise) on full board basis sailing from Luxor to Esna to Edfu to Kom Ombo and ending by the beautiful city of Aswan.
2- Meet, greet & Transfers:
– Meet and assist at all airports on arrivals and departures in (Cairo, Luxor and Aswan) including transfer by private air-Conditioned vehicles to your hotel, Cruise or airport.
– Luggage handling at airports, Hotel and Nile Cruise on arrival and departure (maximum 2 luggage per person).
3- Tour escort/s: First class English speaking tour Escorts (Fly Well Travel representatives in Cairo, Luxor and Aswan)
4- Egyptology Guide/s: First class English speaking licensed Guide/s for all visited places.
5- Entrance fees for all included visited sites as indicated and described in the detailed itinerary.
* At Cairo:
– Full day tour to visit Memphis, Sakkara, Giza Pyramids and the Sphinx.
– Full day tour to visit the Egyptian Museum, Citadel of Saladin, Mohamed Ali Alabaster mosque and the world famous Khan El Khalili Bazars.
* At Luxor:
– Karnak & Luxor Temples (On the East bank of Thebes).
– Visit Valley of the Kings on the west bank of the Thebes including Queen Hatshepsut’s Temple at Deir El Bahari, and the colossi of Memnon.
* During cruising to Aswan:
– Visit Horus Temple in Edfu.
– Visit Greco Roman Temple in Kom Ombo.
* At Aswan:
– High dam of Aswan, Unfinished Obelisk, Philae Temple, and Sail on the Nile by felucca (local sail boat) passing around Elephantine and Kitchener islands.
Your tour package is not including the following:
1- International return flights to Egypt.
2- Domestic flights in Egypt (Cairo/Luxor and Aswan/Cairo – Economy class Per Person USD 257 – subject to any official increase).
3- Visa upon arrival (per person USD 20, including our service charge & is subject to any official increase).
4- Tipping throughout the trip.
5- Personal expenses (Meals,Drinks, Tel, Laundry, Etc.).
6- Departure tax (If any applies).
Rates upon request
5 Stars: Rates upon request
4 Stars: Rates upon request
Don’t miss your “Optional Extra Tours” that you can buy during booking this package. Or if you wish, you can buy it directly from our representatives or your escorting guide during your stay in Luxor and or Aswan.
– At Cairo: Sound & Light at Giza Pyramids and or Cruise dinner on the Nile with oriental show.
– At Luxor: Sound & Light show at Karnak temple and or City Tour by Horse carriage and orBalloon Trip on the west bank.
– At Aswan: Abu Simbel by air or Abu Simbel by car and or Nubian Village and or Sound & Light at Philae Temple.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE :
Submarine Tour in Hurghada
Half Day Tour Coptic Cairo
The Egyptian Deep Safari Adventure – 3 Nights Cairo/ 6 Nights Safari/ 1 Night Luxor