The Egyptian Deep Safari Adventure 11 Days
It’s a real life time adventure, for desert safari lovers. Egyptian vast Desert/s with its unique oases, valleys and endless amazing and beautiful sceneries, represent the dream of desert safari lovers. The white Desert, the black desert, Wales’s valley, Fayoum Oasis, and Qaroun lake is a unique combination of places to be visited along with the traditional Cairo highlights of ancient Egyptian civilization, “the Giza Pyramids, and the Egyptian Museum of antiquities, housing the magnificent treasures of Tut Ankh Amon”.
– arrive at Cairo international airport. Meet and assist through airport arrival formalities and transfer by private first class A/C vehicle to your hotel.
– Dinner on your own and overnight at hotel.
– Breakfast at your hotel.
– AM: Visit the Egyptian Museum of antiquities, housing the magnificent treasures of tut Ankh Amon.
– Lunch on your own (recommended by your guide).
– PM: Visit the Giza pyramids, the Sphinx and the valley temple of Chephren.
– Back to your hotel, dinner on your own and overnight at your hotel in Cairo.
Day3 Cairo- Wadi Hitan -Bahariya:
– Breakfast at your hotel.
– Early Departure from Cairo to Fayoum Oasis, 60 km from Cairo, we start our desert track going to The ancient middle kingdom temple Qasr el Sagha (the jewel palace), then Proceed to the ruins of the old Roman city Dimet Al sabba.
– Visit Lake Qaroun, then proceed to the National park of Wadi Rayan where we visit the Water Falls, Gabal Al Modawara & the Wales Cemetery at Wadi Hitan (Wales valley).
– Picnic Lunch on the spot, and later we proceed to Bahariya Oases 257 Kilo meters from Wadi Hitan, Upon reaching Bahariya, we check in our hotel.
– Dinner and overnight at your hotel in Bahariya Oasis.
Day4 Bahariya – White Desert:
– Breakfast at your hotel.
– Visit the Museum of Golden Mummies, Tombs of nobles from 26. Dynasty, Ain Muftillah Temple and spring Ain Bishmu.
– Picnic Lunch on the spot, then proceed to the black desert and Crystal Mountain after which, we head to the White Desert.
– We start exploring the formations and wind carved Sculptors that resemble both human and animal faces. We explore the formations that resemble the surface of a different planet. – Dinner and overnight in camp.
Day 5: white desert- Black desert
– Breakfast in the camp. Proceed Straight away to the Black Desert and the Dunes in the area en route to Farafra. Next you will move passing by the fabulous Crystal Sand Dunes and the wonderful area of the Desert Roses, the Arch, and the wonderful wind carved chalk cliff landscapes in the midst of the White Desert.
– Picnic Lunch on the spot.
– Enjoy seeing the contrast, a fantastic transformation of the Black and the White Desert.
– Enjoy also the sand dunes and the silence of the huge desert witnessing amazing sunset view.
– After exploration of the place, we set up the camp for dinner and overnight.
Day 6: White Desert – Farafra and Dakhla Oasis
– After breakfast, we will proceed to Farafra Oasis and visit Qasr El Farafra village and its quaint museum of local arts.
– Lunch in route. Proceed to Dakhla Oasis to visit the newly restored Ancient Roman Temple of Deir El Hagar, El Qasr & the medieval capital of Oasis with its Picturesque Ancient Islamic buildings built over the foundation of a Roman city.
– Dinner and overnight at hotel at Dakhla Oasis.
Day 7: Dakhla – Kharga Oasis
– Breakfast at your Hotel
– Visit the Museum of the Oasis, then drive to visit the Mastaba “Pharaonic Old Kingdom” belonging to the governor of the Oasis during time of the 6th dynasty.
– Continue to Kharga Oasis and visit the village of Bashindi our way.
– Arrival at Kharga oasis, check into hotel for dinner and overnight.
Day 8: Kharga Oasis – Paris Oasis
– After breakfast, we will have a visit to the Temple of Hibis, the only Persian Temple remaining in Egypt.
– Visit the domed mausoleum of Bagawat, one of the best-preserved early Christian Cemeteries in the world.
– After Lunch, visit Qasr El Ghueita, a well-preserved sandstone Temple built by Darius. –
– Proceed to Paris Oasis, where we will have our camp.
– Dinner and overnight at our camp near Temple of Dush.
Day 9: Paris Oasis – luxor
– Breakfast at our camp.
– Visit the most southern Roman Temple in the western desert.
– Drive to Luxor and arrive in the late afternoon.
– Evening: Attend the Sound & Light Showat Karnak Temple.
– Dinner and overnight in your hotel in Luxor.
Day 10: Luxor – Cairo
– Breakfast at your hotel in Luxor
– Transfer to Luxor airport to fly back to Cairo. Arrival at Cairo airport where you will be met and transferred to your hotel in Cairo.
– Dinner on your own, and overnight at hotel.
Day 11: Cairo – Final departure
– Breakfast at your hotel
– Transfer to Cairo International airport by first class A/C Vehicle, assistance through airport departure formalities and boarding your flight for final departure back home.
- 03 Nights Cairo on B-B basis.
- 06 Nights Egypt Desert Safari Tour on F-B basis with Sightseeing.
- One night Luxor on H-B basis.
- Sound & Light Show at Karnack temple.
- One full day tour Cairo as per program.
- All entrance fees for all above-mentioned visits.
- Special Land Cruiser Jeep for Safari trip.
- English speaking guide.
- Safari guide and all Safari necessary tools & equipment.
All transfers by a Private A-C coach.
- Entry Visa to Egypt.
- International flight tickets.
- Domestic flight ticket (Luxor – Cairo)
- All extra personal expenses or additional (optional) requests.
Rates upon request
5 Stars: Rates upon request
4 Stars: Rates upon request
Don’t miss your “Optional Extra Tours” that you can buy during booking this package by separate e-mail. Or if you wish, you can buy it directly from our representatives or your escorting guide during your stay in Luxor and or Aswan.
– At Cairo: Sound & Light at Giza Pyramids and or Cruise dinner on the Nile with oriental show.
– At Luxor: Balloon Trip on the west bank.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE :
Jeep Safari and Snorkeling in Dahab
Following The Steps of The Holy Family 7 Days – 5 Nights Cairo & 1 Night Alexandria
Full Day Tour Egyptian Museum, Cairo Citadel, Khan El-Khalili